» » » Photo: I’m a born again Christian – Afia Schwarzenegger receives deliverance



Controversial Television & Radio presenter known in the entertainment circle as Afia Schwarzenegger took to social media to let the world know she is now a born again christian.
She made this known after joining the Royal house Chapel for their victory all night service last Friday
Check below her message to the world after the service:
No one remains the same after an encounter with a true prophet of God
I came to announce to you this morning that my heavens are officially opened!!!!!
Thank you royal house for making me feel royal.

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply