» » » » Watch Video: Wife of Shatta Wale says she met him in a ghetto









   Wife of self-acclaimed Dancehall King, Shatta Wale, has revealed how she met the singer and why she was attracted to him. In an interview with Delay on "The Delay Show", the mother of one, who is also known as Shatta Michy said she met Shatta Wale through Facebook whiles she was living in Norway. On her arrival in Ghana, Shatta invited her to his home in Nima and the atmosphere, according to her felt like a ghetto.

 “He (Shatta Wale) called and asked me to meet him at his residence in Nima. The atmosphere was interesting – quite different from where I was raised. It was totally ghetto to me but like I said, I liked trouble and certain things don’t put me off. “When I got there, it was a room he has rented. It was a single room with a hall and kitchen,” she revealed.

 The ‘troublesome’ lady, as she describes herself, further said their relationship was intended to be just a fling but ended up in marriage. “When we met, we clicked immediately and we were best friends for a while. Our relationship was supposed to be a fling,” she added.

 Shatta Wale and Shatta Michy have been together for four (4) years and have a child, Shatta Majesty.

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply