» » » » Huh!!!: I Dare Jesus To Curse Me - [Bishop Obinim]





Founder And Leader Of International God's Way Church, Bishop Obninim Has Dared His Father, Jesus, To Punish Him If His Ways Are Not Divine.




Speaking on "UTV's Adekye Msoroma" This Morning, Bishop Daniel Obinim Didn't Mince words "Jesusu Christ Is Stupid" If he allows him to use juju (Voodoo Powers) to run his ministry.

Obinim said, he doesn't understand why Jesus Christ  would allow him to use evil powers to do the work of his maker.




Angel Obinim as he is affectionately call, dared God not to spare hius life indeed he is using an evl spirit inj his miracles. He stated emphatically that he can at any day and time withstand God's wrath in all confidence.


  • I can Withstand the wrath of God.


Leakersleak.com || Zeks233.com Source @ Nsoromamedia.com 



About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply