» » » Must Read: Shatta Michy - Delay Is My Motivation, My Strenght So...











For Sometime now, Shatta Michy The wife of Shatta Wale and a TV host Delay have been seen vibing a lot and later it was desclosed that Shatta Michy is set to  maker her debut in Delay's Cocoa Brown TV series as an actress.

Shatta Michy was on Metro TV talk about her Cocoa Brown Tv Series appearance and when asked on Metro Tv's morning ride show Dzifa Gray how she  see delay, she said,

"Delay is my motivation: she id my strenght. Many don't really know Delay well. She is extremely different from what wee see on Tv. i just wish they will draw closer to her, and get to know her well. She is entirely on lovely and strong lady.

On how ating in cocoa Brow Tv Series was like she said,

I was nervous, I've never acted before byt as time went on, I was able to adapt to it and it was all fun and fun throughout, "Cocoa Brown Tv Series which starred Blaque Boi, Caroline, and others will hit the screens soon.







About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply