» » » » Tiffanny: My Sex Videos Affected Me Mentally



Popular Ghanaian musician, Itz Tiffany known in real life as Antoinette Tiffany Owusu, In an interview revealed on how her leaked sex tapes affected her mentally.

In an interview on Okay fm the singer said “The scandal did not only affect me emotionally and physically but it did [affect] mentally too. Just for some few days though. I mean we are human and you cannot run away from some of these things when things go wrong”.

she then added “But what helped was that, my family was around me. It was a trying moment for me and they held me down. They made sure I had no internet, phones or whatsoever with me and it did help a great deal, “it made me stronger than I was. I just took the positive side of it and moved on...it has thought me to be tougher, right now I am yet to see anything that can break me down.”

In 2014 several sex videos of Tifanny circulated all over the internet after her boyfriend recorded and post them online.

 SOurce @Linksgh.blogspot.com

 Leakersleak.com




About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply