» » » KillBeatz: Am Ready To Rap




He has produced beats for both local and international acts like R2bees, Sarkodie, Samini, Wizkid, Davido, Sean Paul, Wyclef and Fuse ODG, and now, sound engineer Killbeatz wants to do rap.

 “In fact, what most people don’t know about me is that I am a very good rapper. I have been rapping way back, just that I have not made it public. I want Ghanaians to watch out for some serious raps on my album, ” he told Showbiz in an interview. According to him, he has already done collaborations with musicians such as Yaw Siki, R2bees and Fuse ODG.

 “My friends were surprised when they heard me on Thinking About You with Fuse ODG. “My album, which will be out soon, will let people know that Killbeatz is not only a beat maker but a good rapper too ” he said. Talking about his album slated for release by the end of the year, Killbeatz, real name Joseph Addison, said it features artistes such as Wizkid, Sarkodie, R2Bees and Fuse ODG. Asked how he is going to combine his rap music career and music production, Killbeatz, who admires American rapper Kanye West, said it is not going to be a problem at all. “Production itself is music and since I am already a musician, I can’t see how there is going to be a problem” he stated. The talented producer released his first single Borkor Borkor featuring Mugeez and Fuse ODG last month, February 29.

   Although he claims he did all the production work on the song, Killbeatz who did not rap in the song said he decided to save the raps in his upcoming album. -

 See more at: http://www.graphic.com.gh/entertainment/showbiz-news/60848-killbeatz-i-am-ready-to-rap.html#sthash.Z8vRjzTt.dpuf

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply