» » MUST READ: I WILL MAKE SURE NANA ADDO AND NPP LOSE THIS YEAR ELECTION - JOHN DUMELO


Actor John Dumelo has emphatically stated that New Patriotic Party (NPP) flagbearer Nana Akufo-Addo can never be President of Ghana on 29th January 2016.He has again made it to the public, now that he has been appointed as tourism ambassador to Ghana by the Ministry of Tourism. He is going work within his power to make sure NDC wins this general election in November.

     I will work hard to improve tourism sector in this country and also to make sure NDC and Mahama wins this coming election.I believe in the good work of JM and his team,they have alot to offer Ghanaians.NPP has nothing to offer to Ghanaians so we have to give JM another 4 years.He added.John said: “Happy to be appointed tourism ambassador by the Minister of tourism.

    I’m happy to promote Tourism in Ghana and also sell Ghana to the rest of the world. #exploreghana #melomoment #melotourist

Source@v www.Aboatoliwa.com

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply